The beautiful state of the United States, Florida, lies in the southeastern part of the country. Florida is famous for its beaches, natural sceneries, scuba diving, and one of the most amazing picturesque road trips. If you are planning to visit this East Coast home of Mickey Mouse, you explore many new and exciting things about this state. Here are some of the best places to visit in Florida:-
If you're a nature lover and loves to explore the beauty of nature and art, you have spotted the right destination. The city has been considered Florida's "cultural coast" because of so many art galleries, museums, theaters, and more than 30 art galleries are in the city. The Myakka River State Park and the Oscar Scherer State Park both are present here, makes it an attraction for people who love nature and art.
2. Orlando- Walt Disney World
Orlando is best known for Disney World and Universal. Orlando is a city of Florida known for its warm climate, world-famous theme parks, shopping malls, golf courses, and nightlife. Home of many Disney characters is a tourist attraction place, as of the beauty of its climate and the unbelievable fun of theme parks.
Miami is also known as Miami Beach because of its gorgeous beaches all around the city. The night colors of the city are considered the most beautiful and vibrant colors, comparing to any other city in the states. Miami attracts people as it has the best Nightlife scene, wonderfully warm weather, art-deco architecture. If you're a person who loves sunsets and sunrises view, you have to visit Miami. Miami is considered one of the best places to visit in Florida as it has one of the best evening color vibrations considered as the best one among many countries.
4. Everglades National Park
Cities in Florida are famous for their beaches and theme parks, but have you ever seen alligators there? No, then Everglades National Park is one of the best places to see them. If you're the kind of person who loves to explore the beauty of flora and fauna together, then it's the best place for you to travel this time, you can explore more than 360 species of birds along with mangroves, and saw grass prairies.
5. Key Largo
Key Largo is the first of fabulous Florida Keys and is the self-proclaimed Dive Capital of the World. Key Largo is best for people who like to do aquatic activities. Florida Keys' largest island is also a prime spot for activities, like snorkeling, windsurfing, deep-sea fishing, and glass-bottom boating. After water fun, when your sea body is ready to hit the ground there are a variety of world-class hotels to serve you the best services.
The beautiful places in Florida State make it a top-rated travel destination for tourists and attract every person from other states and countries.
Florida is famous for its beaches, theme parks, aquatic activities, and natural sceneries. This East Coast is known for being the home of Mickey Mouse. There are many cool places to visit in Florida for fun, such as Disney World and Universal World theme park, Miami Beach, and the Florida Keys for exploring aquatic adventure. The largest subtropical region of Florida is known for its natural beauty and combination of flora and fauna, such as the Florida Everglades. It's called the Sunshine State for its beautiful sunshine mornings and generally warmer subtropical climate.
Florida is all covered with so many beaches with different styles, every place has its beauty. Every beach or an island of Florida looks different, feels different, and experience different from each other. The Florida Keys take the level of excitement to another height.
Some of the most popular and visited beaches of Florida:-
2. Sanibel Island
3. St. Petersburg
4. St. George Island
5. Panama City Beach
These are some of the most beautiful places in Florida. There is no wonder in thinking why these beaches are so beautiful- the clear water, the miracle of environment, the different scene and culture, and the grace of nature filling the land with an eye-soothing view.
Apart from beaches, the art of Sarasota City, theme parks of Orlando, the aquatic adventure of Florida Keys, horseback riding on Amelia Island makes your vacation unforgettable, and these activities make out the most happening and fun places to go in Florida.
Other than its sun shining beaches, beautiful weather, art, activities, nightlife, Florida is also famous for its iconic food.
Here are five tasty foods Florida is known for:
1. Conch Fritters – It's a Caribbean classic perfectly made up of battered bites of fried conch. The best place to find conch fritters in Florida is The Waterfront, Bar Harbor Seafood, and Justin’s Caribbean Fusion Restaurant.
2. Stone Crabs – Florida is also famous for stone crab. Stone crabs are only available between the time of November and May.
3. Apalachicola Oysters – Considered as the hidden gem of the Florida Panhandle and best oysters in America, from Apalachicola to Miami Beach oysters are served and demanded so much.
4. Key lime pie – The traditional dessert is made from a simple recipe of sweetened condensed milk, graham cracker crust, egg yolks, and key limes. Restaurants in Florida bring out some variation in the traditional pie, adding butter and ice cream.
5. Gator Bites – It's also known as the swamp version of chicken, many of the restaurants in Florida serve this exotic meat to those people who crave some gator.
Florida is also called the love capital for couples, its evenings are as romantic as its morning. Beaches give it a special moment for couples to explore their love and spend some quality time on their vacation. Florida is the best vacation for a couple who wants to enjoy each other's company, spending time with each other, and explore the limit of their love bond.
here are some of the most romantic and best places to visit in Florida for couples:-
1. Sunset of St. Pete Beach - Couples who love romantic sunsets holding each other's hand and getting deep in the essence of love. This place is for them, as there are so many beaches in Florida, but the sunset view from St Pete beach is made for couples.
2. Climb the Lighthouse on Key Biscayne - What else could more romantic than walking a spiral staircase and climbing in the heart of a historic lighthouse. Especially when you're greeted with a beautiful heart soothing ocean view at the top. It would be a romantic place for your anniversary, or to get down on one knee as a starting point for all the anniversaries to come.
3. Lovers Key in Southwest Florida - Being a beautiful place with the miracle of nature, Florida also has a place designed especially for couples, Lover's Key State Park, near Fort Myers.
4. Horseback Riding on Amelia Island - What's more lovely and awesome than horse riding along the golden beach with the shining sunrise.
5. Shopping on Palm Beach - Gifting each other and surprising is always loved by couples, and that too on a vacation worth more than a normal day. Palm Beach has a variety of top-quality brands like Chanel, Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton so that you can take a precious and reminisce piece of gift as a memory of your vacation.
These are some of the best places in Florida you should visit to have the best experience of food, fun, art, travel, adventure, and exploring the culture of a place.
Booking tickets is not a heavy task to do but choosing the right platform to book flight tickets is quite tricky work to do. To make it easier for you, Dealofly offers the best user experience in booking tickets for your next trip to Florida. You are just a few clicks away to fly to your new destination at a very reasonable price. We offer prices within your budget, so you don’t have to think twice before booking. Discounts and offers are also applicable making your travel easy and convenient without hampering your budget.