Talking about the fleet there are 282 aircraft is operating for JetBlue covering more than 100 destinations.
- Los Angeles area
- San Francisco area
- Los Angeles
- Palm Springs
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Boston area
- Martha's Vineyard
- Steamboat Springs
- Miami area
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers
- Key West
- Tampa Bay
- West Palm Beach
- New Orleans
- Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Kansas City
- Glacier Park/Kalispell
- Las Vegas
- Albuquerque/Santa Fe
- New York City area
- New York
- New York
- Westchester County
- Asheville North Carolina
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- San Antonio
- Salt Lake City
- San Juan
- St. Thomas
Caribbean & Central America
- St. Lucia
- Grand Cayman
- Liberia, Costa Rica
- San José, Costa Rica
- Havana, Cuba
- Puerto Plata
- Punta Cana
- Santo Domingo
- Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Kingston, Jamaica (KIN)
- Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ)
- Saint Lucia
- St. Lucia (UVF)
- Saint Maarten
- St. Maarten - St. Martin (SXM)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
- St. Maarten - St. Martin
- Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Cancún, Mexico
- Los Cabos, Mexico
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Bogotá, Colombia
- Cartagena, Colombia
- Medellín, Colombia
- Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Quito, Ecuador
- Georgetown, Guyana
- Lima, Peru
- London area (LON)
- London-Gatwick, UK
- London-Heathrow, UK
JetBlue Airlines Customer Service Phone Number
JetBlue Airlines phone number - 00 1 801-449-2525
JetBlue Airlines Seat Selection
JetBlue have chargeable seat map, when you book a flight tickets you will find the chargeable and non-chargeable seat assignment, you can also book extra seat and the procedure for the extra seat request can be found on official website of JetBlue.
Advantages of Flying with JetBlue Airlines
Flying with JetBlue is quite good and you will get the best flying experience, the flight tickets are way cheaper if you know how to book a cheap flight ticket. JetBlue also offers so many offers and deals that can help you with JetBlue Airlines Flights booking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- So many things available for Entertainment
- USB Outlets are available for charging phones
How Can I get Discount on JetBlue Airlines?
There are so many ways from which you can get a discount on JetBlue airlines.
- Use promo codes
- Go for the JetBlue Coupons
- Use Credit Card to book a flight ticket
- Use JetBlue Vouchers
- Choose the best discount offers
JetBlue Airlines Check-in Policy
Passengers can check-in up to 24 hours before departure on the official website, mobile app, or at the ticket counter or kiosk at the airport. You can add checked bags, change seats, and also you can buy more space seats.
Customers who booked a flight for the international trip have to check in no later than 60 minutes before departure. You can only check-in at the airport. Some countries need proof of travel which will be required at the departure airport
- US Domestic Flights – You have checked your bags 40 minutes before the departure at the airport
- International Flights - You have checked your bags 60 minutes before the departure at the airport
JetBlue Airlines Baggage Policy
- All fares included, 1 Personal item which can be fit under your seat, the dimension will be – 17” L, 13” W and 8” H
- For blue, blue plus, blue extra, and mint extra, include a carryon bag which can be fit on your overhead bin, the dimension will be - 22” L, 14” W, and 9” H
- Mosaic members
- Unaccompanied members
- Travels to/from London
- Travelers who merged blue basic fare with even more space seats
- Active US military
- You can add 2 checked bags
- If your fare does not include the checked bags you can buy them in advance from the official website of JetBlue.
- The Dimension is - 62” in overall dimension
- Weight – 50 Pounds
If your luggage doesn’t meet the above weight and dimension criteria you have to pay some extra fee
- 51lbs to 99lbs - $150 per bag and £120 from/to London
- 63” to 80” - $150 per bag and £120 from/to London
JetBlue Flight Change Policy
According to the JetBlue Airlines flight change policy, all the changing plans must be notified before the departure.
- There is no change or cancellation fee on most of the fares except blue basic
- There is a $25 non-refundable fee per person for changing or canceling a reservation by talking to customer executive of JetBlue and you can save that $25 by canceling and changing flight on the official website
Blue Basic fare
Bookings which are made through 7 June 2021 and from 25 Aug 2021 to 31 Oct 2021
- No changing and cancellation fee, but the difference in fare will be applied
Bookings which are made and changed from 8 June 2021 to 24 Aug 2021 and after 1 Nov 2021
- $100 Per person for changing or cancel (US, Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America)
- $200 per person for all other routes
Blue, Blue Extra, Blue plus, and Mint fares
- There is no fee
- The difference fare will be applied
According to the JetBlue Airlines flight cancellation policy, if your JetBlue Airlines Flights booking is made 7 days or more before the scheduled departure date, you have 24 hours from the time the booking was made to cancel your flight tickets without paying any cancellation fee but this is not applied on the JetBlue vacation reservations
JetBlue Airlines Pet Policy
- If you are traveling internationally with your cat and dog your documents, restrictions and documentation will be varying by origin, destination, and date of booking and travel
- You must check the requirement of the destination for your pet’s vaccination and documentation.
- Your pet and their carrier will be counted as a personal item and must be fit under your seat, the required dimension of the pet carrier is 17” L, 12.5” W, and 8.5 H, and both pet and carrier weight must not exceed 20 pounds in the combine.
- If you are traveling blue basic fare then your carry-on bag is not permitted, but you can bring the personal items with your pet carrier.
- Only one pet is allowed in the carrier and your pet must be in a carrier in the whole flight and at the airport.
What is required
- All necessary Vaccination and documentation
- Pet License
- ID tags
- Pet carriers FAA approved
- Your pet food and supplies
1. When is the best time to buy airline tickets on JetBlue?
Generally, the best time to buy airline tickets on Sun Airlines is Tuesday afternoon as it is the best day to purchase southwest tickets.
2. How much is a JetBlue airline ticket?
The Prices of tickets are categorized into the type of tickets, every ticket has its price starting from economy to business and first one class
3. How to get free airline tickets on JetBlue?
You can get free airline tickets on JetBlue via using jet Blue reward points. The points can be earned by making reservations for JetBlue flight tickets. The reward points can be used in future travels and can help you to save good money
4. How to change airline tickets JetBlue?
5. Can I buy a JetBlue flight for someone else with travel funds?
- Visit the official website of JetBlue and open the manage my trips page
- Now enter the last name and confirmation code
- Click on the find flight option and select the change date option
- Now enter the new flight schedule
- No pay the amount
Yes, you can buy sun country flight tickets for someone else with travel funds and confirm your JetBlue Airlines Flights booking.
6. What is the best seat on JetBlue Airlines?
Whenever you travel in flight choose the seat which has spacious legroom, you can go for the first row or exit row
7. How do you buy a JetBlue flight with points?
You can use your True blue points when you book a flight ticket with JetBlue. You will find the check box when you book the flight ticket